Conquer a mountain, explore the shores of an alpine lake, and discover what lies beyond the next bend in the trail. This all-day adventure takes you higher and further into Alaska’s renowned backcountry – with time to spare for a night out in Anchorage.
Join us and witness some of the local area’s best views. No hiking experience required; however, we recommend participants be in good health and decent shape.
Feel free to explore our featured hikes using the drop down above. Be sure to let us know at checkout if you have a preferred hike. Otherwise, we can pick your hike for you based on your preferences, like: distance, elevation gain, and type of terrain.
Total Trip Time:
Moderate to very difficult
Lush alpine tundra and boreal forests are just a couple options on your hike!
Towering mountain peaks, rushing rivers, and wildflowers as far as the eye can see!
From the cheery ground squirrel to the mighty moose, Alaska is teeming with wildlife!
$159 per guest
Your tour includes the following gear:
All other items are the guests responsibility. See our What to Bring page for more information.
FOOD & DRINKS
We provide all the food and water for your trip.
This trip includes:
Granola bar, a piece of fruit, sun-butter and jam sandwich, smoked salmon or hunter sticks, water and yerba mate.
If you have any food allergies, intolerances, or other dietary restrictions, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
We serve Local Alaskan products!
Detailed Pricing Info
1-4 Guests - $159/person
5-8 Guests - $143.10/person (10% discount. Call for discount.)
Private Tour Rates
1 Guest - $318.00 - Must purchase 2 seats
2-3 Guests - $636.00 - Must purchase 4 seats
4-5 Guests - $954.00 - Must purchase 6 seats
6-8 Guests - $1,272.00 - Must purchase 8 seats
Regular & Private Tour Notes:
1) Regular tours will usually contain a mix of people with different skill sets and abilities. We do our best to match each person, or group, with other people and hikes that match their abilities.
2) We maintain a ratio of 4:1 guest-to-guides for optimal customer experience
3) Booking a private tour ensures a custom experience without others outside your party. To book a private tour you can purchase the number of seats necessary and leave a note, a call or email to confirm you'd like your tour to be private.
4) Minimum of 2 people must be booked before tour departure time. In the event there is only 1 individual booked by the start time of your tour, a $75 surcharge must be paid to continue with the hike, or a full refund will be issued.
5) Solo travelers are accepted AND ENCOURAGED! However, note 4) applies if you are the only one scheduled on the morning of your hike.
6) We offer a 10% discount for the following guests:
Alaskan Resident Discount
(must present State issued ID with Alaskan Address)
Military (Active Duty & Veteran)
(must present: DOD ID, VA Card, or DD 214)
(must present Government issued ID with birthday or Senior ID)
Group (5-8 Guests)
(must book all 5-8 guests at once)
1) If booking online, full rate must be paid in advance. When guests arrive for their tour, they can present valid identification for a 10% rebate to the credit card they used to make the purchase.
2) If paying in person, guests with valid ID will receive their discount on the spot.
3) Only individuals carrying identification will receive the rebate or discount, and, discounts cannot be combined.
4) Group discounts are applied only to regular tour rates for groups of 5 - 8. Must call to receive discount code.
Our hikes list is for reference only.
If there is a specific hike you would like to do, please note it in the appropriate box at checkout.